Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Inspirations

A friend of a friend uses her blog to "keep track of her week." That sounds like fun! Of course, it'll include more details than anyone cares about.

Yesterday evening, Joel and I went to church to listen to a discussion about prayer. It was led by two Egyptians from a sister church in Cairo. Boy, my heart just leapt up to them-- they had so much passion and spirit.

I'm in a moment of spiritual growth, and I want to start praying every morning that God's will be done in my life. That he makes every second his, and helps me to meet every divine appointment he has for me. Maybe, right now, He knows that it is with you!

Core group has been dragging, so I went to the library yesterday and got a book about how to effectively lead core groups. I'm praying so much that God will use it to bring a revival to our group.

On a last note, the speakers last night said to pray for humanly impossible big dreams-- I think that I have been in reality for so long, that I need to step into God's vision and see what BIG things he wants to happen here.

No comments: