Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another Post

We haven't been doing much posting. As you can see by the frequency of which we post, Joel and I are so busy!

This week, I had an exam on Monday. It actually went quite well. So, thank you for your prayers. Also, yesterday I spent my eight hour clinical in an out-rotation to the ER. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of drama as we see on the tv show ER but I did see a little 6 year old boy come in as a trauma case after falling off of a 2nd story balcony. Poor guy!

Joel's been busy with the house-- we're painting his old room, and prayers come true, we're turning it into my craft room!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.