Friday, January 22, 2010

my ordinary life

i've been reading a lot of other people's blogs and i love that they know they have ordinary lives and are okay with it. for so long, i've wanted an extraordinary life. i only realized this week (well, realized again) that i am great already and don't need the attention and accolades to prove my worth.

so now i'm inspired to write-- because now i'm not chained to "prove" to others while blogging that i have wonderful insights and have an extraordinary life. so welcome, to the ordinariness of me! and like i only skim other people's blogs, that's okay if no one actually reads it-- because this time it's not really for others.

tonight i wanted to post something that has inspired me. this picture to the left is a print i recently purchased for our wall. i love it! now i am hoping to put it together with a few other prints to make a collection for the entryway.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I read your every word, baby. And I know that you are extraordinary!

EB said...

thanks C! i hope this post didn't sound self-debasing. it's just so freeing knowing that i'm not held down by achievement, you know??? love ya!